Casing is a large diameter pipe that serves as the structural retainer for the walls of oil and gas wells, or well bore. It is inserted into a well bore and cemented in place to protect both subsurface formations and the wellbore from collapsing and to allow drilling fluid to circulate and extraction to take place.
The steel pipe has a hollow section and is widely used as a pipeline for conveying fluid, such as oil, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, steel pipe has the same bending and torsional strength and lighter weight. It
· 20 Years of experience in the Steel field
· 500,000 MT production capacity per year.
· 100+ exporting markets covering global main countries and regions.
· 2000+ MT stock per month with different materials and sizes.
· 150+ projects each year, covering oil tank, shipbuilding, oil&gas pipeline, drilling, offshore, energy, construction industries.
Our Steel Products' Certificates: